7 Scripture Based Affirmations – Why Not Confess and Share the Love? It’s a Beautiful Thing!
How to Draw on the Power of the Word to Increase Your Love Walk
powerful influencing force in your life.
They help put you in the scriptures and draw
on the power of the Word in a more focused way.
Making these confessions a regular part of your day will bless you BIG time.
What about love? Well we all know love is a powerful force itself and when abundant in our lives it brings great peace and helps manifest growing prosperity.
What about God? God is love. He is pure, holy, good, and righteous. Every promise in His Word is rooted in knowing and sharing His great love. Take time to meditate the Word of God and get to know His great love.
CONFESS and SHARE the LOVE!
1. I love You, God, because You first loved me. (1 John 4:19)
2. I love You, Lord, with all my heart, all my understanding, and all my strength. And I will love my neighbor more than I love myself. (Mark 12:33)
3. I remain in God’s love and I love my enemies and pray for those who persecute me. (John 15:10, Matthew 5:44)
4. The love of God matters most and I imitate my heavenly Father and walk in love toward others daily. I love others deeply because love covers a multitude of sins. (1 Corinthians 13:1-3, 1 Peter 4:8)
5. God has given me a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind. Love helps me to rejoice in truth and to always protect, trust, hope, and persevere! (1 Corinthians 13:4-7, 2 Timothy 1:7)
6. I am rooted and established in love. I gain power to grasp the abundance of God’s love as I seek to discover how deep and how wide His love is. (Ephesians 3:17-19)
7. God is love and I make my life in Him. God’s great love is being perfected in me day-to-day. I have a life of love! (1 John 4:16-17)
Let these scripture-based affirmations be only the beginning; a place to start. As you continue to study, meditate, and confess the Word of God, you’ll empower yourself with an increased source of love affirmations to speak daily.
Love is in the Air
As the confessions of your heart and mind overflow with love, that same love will manifest in your life and positively affect the lives of all those around you. Love is the greatest gift that has been given to us and the greatest gift we can give. Let it flow abundantly in you and through you!
Start today: Build your faith in God’s love and His loving way of living by confessing scripture-based affirmations like these.
May you confess and share the love of God and live a life of growing prosperity!
Be blessed to be a blessing –
Love in Christ,