While I’m Waiting by John Waller – Fireproof Movie Music Video
Wait on the Lord, even when times are painful. While you’re waiting, takes steps of obedience and continue to serve and worship the Lord.
Wait on the Lord and move ahead with boldness and confidence.
Marriage is not always easy and it takes a lot of work from both partners… And a successful marriage requires keeping God in the center of it!
God’s love has been shed abroad in my heart (Romans 5:5) therefore…
- I endure long, and I’m patient and kind; I’m never envious nor do I boil over with jealousy. I’m not boastful or vainglorious, and I do not display myself haughtily.
- I’m not conceited, arrogant or inflated with pride. I’m not rude or unmannerly, and I don’t act unbecomingly. I don’t insist on my own rights or my own way; I’m not self-seeking. I’m not touchy, fretful or resentful. I take no account of the evil done to me; I pay no attention to a suffered wrong.
- I don’t rejoice at injustice or unrighteousness, but I rejoice when right and truth prevail.
- I bear up under anything and everything that comes along. I’m ever ready to believe the best of every person. My hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and I endure everything without weakening.
- My love never fails or fades out. My love never becomes obsolete. My love never come to an end.
— 1 Corinthians 13 4-8
May God strengthen and prosper your marriage like never before!
God bless you,
P.S. “Fireproof” Movie and “While I’m Waiting” Song by John Waller on amazon