Have a New Husband by Friday – Dr Kevin Leman
“Have a New Husband by Friday: How to Change His Attitude, Behavior & Communication in 5 Days”
Dr. Leman writes with humor and understanding as he explains to his female audience “How to Have a New Husband by Friday”. He is a Christian therapist, father of four daughters and married over 45 years. He shares this experience with his readers in a humorous yet informative manner.
Have a new husband by Friday?
Is that even possible?
Dr. Kevin Leman says it is…
The New York Times bestselling author and self-help guru shows even the most frustrated wife how she can have a new husband by Friday.
Leman reminds any wife that if what she’s doing to get better behavior out of her husband isn’t working now, it never will. So it’s time for a change. That means it’s time to change her own patterns of behavior.
Here’s how Leman suggests she handle it day to day:
- Monday: Secrets Revealed: Cracking the Male Code?Yes, you’re different species, but you can work together in harmony.
- Tuesday: Creatures from Another Planet . . . or Creatures of Habit? To understand men, you have to track ’em to their den.
- Wednesday: Think about What You Want to Say, Then Divide It by Ten How to talk so your guy will really listen . . . and listen so your guy will really talk.
- Thursday: Think of Him as a Seal Waiting for a Three-Pound Fish Why making love to your man is a key to who he is and how satisfied he’ll be, and what’s in it for you.
- Friday: It Takes a Real Woman to Make a Man Feel like a Real Man How to open your man’s heart, revolutionize your love life, and turn him into the knight you’ve always dreamed of.
“While there are numerous marriage books to choose from, this book is different because it examines the childhood role models and learning patterns that affect us in adult marriages. Dr. Leman shares examples of a husband raised by an Overprotective Mother, No-Room-to-Fail Mama, Driven Mother and Disciplining Mother. The fresh look at your husband’s parental influence awakens a new awareness for your marriage.”
— amazon customer review
If you are looking for some insights to help improve your marriage relationship, then you might want to check this book out.
God bless you and may your marriage abound with growing prosperity!