Bible Promises Quiz – Can You Answer These 7 Power Promises from the Word?
A Quiz to Help You Draw Power From the Word!
and waiting at this very moment
for each one of us to tap into.
If we all can use extra wisdom,
help, strength, faith, and so on,
then the real question is…
Why are we not tapping into this great power source that has been provided for us?
Good question – huh? Even if you are already drawing on the power of the Word, chances are it is not in the measure it should be. I encourage you today, as I encourage myself, to dig in and fill up!
Check out these seven great Bible promises. See how many of the blanks you can fill correctly. Give yourself an extra point for each blank you answer without looking at the choices.
Quiz – Can You Answer These 7 Bible Promises?
1. “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you _______.” (Jesus in Matthew 11:28)
2. “Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful… Whatever he does shall _______.” (Psalm 1:1,3)
A. is forgiven
C. will fail
D. pleases God
3. “Call unto me, and I will _______ you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not.” (Jeremiah 33:3)
A. come to
B. always help
4. “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in _______, through the power of the Holy Ghost.” (Romans 15:13)
5. “And we know that _______ things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28)
6. “Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, _______on these things…and the God of peace shall be with you.” (Philippians 4:8-9)
7. “Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be _______.” (Matthew 5:4)
Answers to the Bible Promises Quiz:
1. D – Rest
The solution to tension is trust. Jesus invites us to bring all our problems to Him. In exchange, He offers an end to turmoil and stress. When our task seems to hard, we need to invite the Lord to help. His presence will enable us to work in relaxed efficiency.
2. B – Prospers
Going God’s way helps us prosper and ensures that He will give what is best for us. Drop all thoughts of failure, and believe that what you attempt in faith will prosper.
3. C – Answer
God not only hears our sincere prayers, He answers them. We must listen for His answer and look for His guidance.
4. B – Hope
To hope is simply to look forward in faith. Discover how much easier life becomes when you face it with hope. Today, say and think only hopeful things.
5. A – All
God is working in all the things that happen to us. Nothing is outside His loving purpose. Believe that, and remind yourself and others daily.
6. C – Think
Again and again the Bible urges us to think, to focus on positive things. The result? God’s own peace. (Verses 7 and 9) Write down five things that are good and thank God for them every day.
7. A – Comforted
The deepest solution to bereavement is God’s tender comfort. From the loss of a loved one to the loss of a job, He can transform any mourning by His understanding presence.
How Did You Do?
- 4-5 points, Good Job
- 6-7 points, Great Job
- 8-14 points, Excellent!
Conclusion: Commit these Scripture verses to memory. Draw on the power and practical wisdom they hold. Let these seven Bible promises from the Word of God empower you.
May you tap into the great power source of God’s Word and live a life of growing prosperity!
Be blessed to be a blessing –
p.s. how did you do? leave a comment and post your results…