Self-Esteem – 7 Strategies Boost Your Personal Image with Amazing Results!
Boost Your Confidence With These Seven Strategies
Self-esteem and the image we carry of ourselves is a powerful driving force in our lives. Do you lack self-confidence to accomplish things and move yourself ahead in life? Do you feel timid, fearful, and overwhelmingly anxious way to often?
If any of this rings true, then make a choice to start changing things.
The self-image or concept we have of ourselves and the self-respect we give ourselves should be given great attention and importance.
These seven strategies will help boost your image as you begin to discover the powerful, unlimited opportunities within you:
1) Acknowledge your Creator. Know that you are a child of God. Begin to see yourself and your life the way God sees you. You are a child of God and overcome, because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4)
2) Meditation and affirmations should be a daily routine. Think and speak what you want. It’s only a matter of time until what you think about and how you see yourself on the inside is what your life will look like on the outside. Example affirmation: God has given me a spirit of power and love and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
3) Healthy lifestyle choices provide maximum performance. Having great confidence requires doing the best with the body you’ve been given. Eat right, exercise, monitor what you watch and listen to. Learn to love and laugh often.
4) Acknowledge your strengths & abilities. Take inventory of what you are good at. We’ve all been given special gifts and talents. You’ll be empowered as you find ways to build on your strengths.
5) Celebrate the small victories! Learn to celebrate you and the small victories in life. This helps increase your confidence and encourage you to continue moving onto greater victories.
6) Notice and express the good in others. Acknowledging the positive qualities in others is excellent practice for learning to acknowledge your own positive qualities. And don’t forget, we reap what we sow. As you are generous in your compliments to others, others will be generous in their compliments to you. A great self-esteem booster!
7) Nip fear in the bud daily. Fear is a great handicap that hinders growth and only allows us to see the negative side of things. Become conscious of fearful thoughts quickly. Memorize some positive affirmations to use as replacements for fearful thoughts that try to attack your mind.
The bottom line is this: Going through life with low self-esteem, feeling like an incapable, unworthy, low-life nobody will simply turn you into that. So let’s agree to put a stop to that today!
One of the greatest things you can do for yourself and others is to uncover the capable, powerful, confident person inside yourself. The real you is just waiting to be discovered. God has a purpose and a plan for your life, made just for you. Live successful and take steps daily to boost your self-esteem.
May you discover your true potential and continue to experience growing prosperity!
Soar higher in Him,
You’re welcome Sheree – have a great week! Cheers, Brenda
Thanks. Great article I needed today.