Christian Meditation – What Areas of My Life Can I Expect to Improve by Meditating?
Meditation Benefits and Affirmations to Get You Started!
Anyone can access the benefits of meditation. Whatever your beliefs may be, we all live in the world God created. That being said…
it is through meditation on the living Word of God that ultimately manifests the blessings of God.
Take a look at some ways our lives will improve:
Meditation Brings Mental Stability
The mind has creative power and we are told to prepare our minds. (1 Peter 1:13)
God’s Word causes joy and rejoicing in our heart. It changes the way we see our self, our family, and our future. It helps us start seeing our self and our life the way God does.
Sample biblical affirmations to meditate on for a sound mind:
- I have been given a spirit of power and love and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- God is not the author of confusion but of peace. (1 Corinthians 14:33)
- God keeps me in perfect peace because my mind is stayed on Him. (Isaiah 26:3)
Meditation Blesses us Physically
Meditation is like medicine. It is life to our spirit and flesh. Everything we need is in the word. Once we act on the meditated Word of God, we tap into the abundance of God. Physical and financial provision has already been provided, but it is up to us to act in order to receive.
Sample biblical affirmations to meditate on for physical needs:
- I prosper and I am in health, just as my soul prospers. (3 John 2)
- The Lord heals all my diseases and keeps me from destruction. (Psalm 103:3-4)
- The Lord sent His Word and healed me. (Psalm 107:20)
- By Jesus stripes I was healed. (1 Peter 2:24)
Meditation Provides Spiritual Growth
Physical and emotional blessings are just the natural created gifts we receive when we meditate and spend time in His presence. Faith, love and spiritual growth in many areas will also soon begin to manifest.
Sample biblical affirmations to meditate on for spiritual growth:
- Christ dwells in my heart through faith and I am rooted and grounded in love and grow in God’s love, which passes knowledge, and I am filled with all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:17-19)
As we tap into the abundance of God and His never ending supply, we will begin to experience growing prosperity in all areas of our lives. And meditation, which affects us both spiritually and physically, is part of God’s plan.
What is your next step? Take what you have just learned and put it to work in your life. Then watch as the power of Christian meditation transforms your life!
God bless you,