Healing Affirmations: Powerful Biblical Words of Health and Life!
The Power of Biblical Healing Affirmations
powerful effect in a person’s life.
Unfortunately, when a person is suffering…
and in pain, mentally or physically,
their mind is primarily focused on
their current negative condition…
this in turn leads to speaking and reaffirming the same unhealthy condition.
You Choose Your Affirmations
The words that we think and speak have a powerful effect on our lives, positive or negative. The key to living a healthier, happier life is choosing to affirm the positive and healthy affirmations.
Important! Paying attention to the daily, seemingly insignificant thoughts and words is the first line of defense. Any negative affirmations need to be replaced as quickly as possible. If not, the the battle to overcome simply becomes greater.
Consider the following thoughts and affirmations:
- My head hurts. I hope I’m not getting a cold.
- My stomach aches. I think I’m getting the flu.
- I feel warm. I must have a fever and I’m sure I’m getting sick.
- I’m always sick lately.
- I catch every illness that comes around.
- I just can’t seem to get better.
Do any of the above statements sound familiar? If these are the regular affirmations you think and confess, how do you suppose it affects your health?
Powerful Biblical Healing Affirmations
Healing affirmations and confessions based on the Word of God develop a powerful healthy attitude in life; which is an essential element in good health. In fact, by using biblical affirmations you’ll tap into a “hidden power” that can supercharge your life.
“He sent His Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
— Psalm 107:20
Start quoting scriptures to yourself earnestly and fiercely. Tell your body to line up with the Word of God. Confessing biblical healing affirmations is something we can do in the natural, but at the same time we are fighting off sickness and disease in the spiritual realm.
The following biblical healing affirmations will help you get started:
- My God is the Lord that heals me. (Exodus 15:26)
- I bless the Lord with all my soul and remember His benefits, which includes healing my diseases. (Psalm 103:2-3)
- I am wise and speak health. (Proverbs 12:18)
- I am washed by the Spirit of God. (1 Corinthians 6:11)
- I have a sound heart, and a mind at peace, and they are life and health to my body. (Proverbs 14:30)
Search the Word of God and find more of His healing benefits and begin to use them as your own healing affirmations.
Imagine waking up each morning bursting with energy and joy for the new day. Chances are, you have “tried” positive affirmations, but haven’t yet developed a positive, healthy mindset. Choose to renew your mind to the Word of God and change your thoughts into His life-transforming thoughts of health and life.
May you keep sickness away with powerful, biblical affirmations of health and life and experience days of growing prosperity!
God bless you always,